Hello everyone

Options
Hello! I am new to this site. I started one week ago. I LOVE it! I feel like recording what I eat, my water, and my exercise will really help! I love how the app has such a large database of foods. I am eating way healthier than I have ever. My weight has fluctuated over the years, but I would like to say, after I reach my goal, that I have gotten where I wanted this time and am stayng there. I want to make this happen.:happy:

Replies

• nomoremasa23
    nomoremasa23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started the first week of Jan. I love this site too and being accountable for what I am eating, drinking and my exercising! Im a total yo-yo and am ready to manage my weight and health food good. Good luck to you and add me if you need motivation. I love being a cheerleader for myself and others!
  • oreo182
    oreo182 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm new too, just started yesterday. Hope you reach your goals soon :smile:
  • ckgia
    ckgia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you too!!!
    :smile:
  • ckgia
    Options
    I have discovered there are alot of yo-yo's. Let's stop being one of these! We will be part of the "I am eating healthy, I have lost the weight, and I am keeping it off" group!
    :happy:
  • Demolady50
    Options
    Hello...I've only been here 1 week and I might be one of the oldest here (66) . I need to lose 30 pounds to take the stress off my new totally replaced knees. I'm doing this with my daughter and hope we both succeed this time. .Good luck to you...I know we all can do it....
  • ckgia
    Options
    We are part of TEAM SUCCESS for LIFE! :happy:
  • nessa613
    Options
    Just started over again for the new year and am determined to follow through with my goal. Best of luck!!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck to all of you on reaching your goals! Feel free to add me if you need another friend!
  • stingray1982
    Options
    I am a yo yo dieter too. I will join your group. I just started on MFP a week ago. It is working for me. I come to the site faithfully 3 times a day to log in my food intake. It may seem a bit too much for some but it is working for me. I could use some help with meal planning though. Any suggestions?