looking for some buddies :)

Options
Hello Im Dawn 27. I resentlly meet my higest weight I ever seen on a scale and I want that gone. I feel alone in this world with no help with my family who I live with (long story) I reached my high of 170 & im only 5 foot even. Scary (to me) cause I dont want to end up with any health problems and end up with something early. So if there is any one that can help me along my way of looking heather with my weight I dont know how long it well take but I cant wait to look better and FEEL BETTER as well.

Thanks for your help along this road

Dawn xoxox

Replies

• tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can invite me, I'm 45, 5'3 and 153. Need to lose at least 25.
  • lscully117
    Options
    YOU can add me and also count on me to help with whatever it is you need..please invite
  • jennine611
    Options
    Hi! I can totally relate to those feelings. I have about 100 pounds to lose and have decided that 2013 is my year once and for all! I would love to be your buddy. I could use some support and motivation too :-) Jennine
  • jennine611
    Options
    PS... that goes for everyone :-)
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm with ya!
    I'm 5ft 1in / 193lbs
    goal weight around 120
    My husband of 21 years just decided to support me in the journey...Thank God! So I know what you are talking about. Add me :flowerforyou:
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    You can all add me :)
  • LJK0904
    LJK0904 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.
  • tbehling2
    tbehling2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there.

I am looking for some motivational friends as well. Add me!

Theresa
  • cindymeikle
    Options
    I totally understand that feeling ! This year is going to be my year. Ive lost 18 pounds since mid December and at least another 30 to go. Feel free to add me. Be great to get to know some people on the same journey