Finally i can be writing and posting here!! From 168 to 147

Options
Since always i had wanted to write here but as almost always i failled with my diets! but now i just lost 19 pounds and i know its not that much but it means the world to me!! I just wanna let know people who haved failled in your diet that if you really make an effort to make you feel good not even to look good, just to feel good ! you would do it!!! Its not easy but when you see your pics and your clothes getting loose its the best feeling you can have! so keep working. I have another 20 pounds to loose and my goal is make another post of that goal lol!! I love MFP and all the sucess stories they really keep you strong to do it!!!

Around 168

1_zps7607643d.jpg

Around 147

2_zpse51908b0.jpg

Replies

• thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You need to add at the beginning and at the end in lowercase. Great work!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    Well done!
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Simply. WOW.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Since always i had wanted to write here but as almost always i failled with my diets! but now i just lost 19 pounds and i know its not that much but it means the world to me!! I just wanna let know people who haved failled in your diet that if you really make an effort to make you feel good not even to look good, just to feel good ! you would do it!!! Its not easy but when you see your pics and your clothes getting loose its the best feeling you can have! so keep working. I have another 20 pounds to loose and my goal is make another post of that goal lol!! I love MFP and all the sucess stories they really keep you strong to do it!!!

Around 168

1_zps7607643d.jpg

Around 147

2_zpse51908b0.jpg

There :smile:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Wow!
  • Camila183
    Camila183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • Camila183
    Options
    Thanks!! ;)
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Our body types are very similar! :'D I hope to be 147 some dayyyy.
  • Camila183
    Options
    definitely you will do it!! if I did it, the queen of failures in diets!! lol! you just need to have some courage!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fantastic work there headless woman!! superb results :flowerforyou:
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look great. How do you eat though with no eat. lol, sorry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!