Do you share your food diary?

Options
Looking for friends on the 1200 calorie plan who share their food diary. Always a good way to get new ideas for meal planning and grocery shopping. I've lost 53lbs so far but have 25ish left to go. Attempting Gluten free and going for good health before I turn 40 this year. ;)

Replies

• Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can have a peek at mine if it will help - good luck with the journey.:smile:
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you want. I always share my food diary and most of my friends do too. we can always get good ideas from each other....welcome :)
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you like. I always have an open diary and log everything (even the naughties). Happy to have new friends to share the journey with!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah. I want people to see what I am eating so they can say HEY Why are you eating like that. I love the friends I have because they will hold me accountable if I eat something crazy and go over my calories. You can add me if you like and look at my diary whenever you want.
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    I would like to share as well. It seems like I keep coming up short, so I need some ideas as well. We all are in this together.
  • LJK0904
    LJK0904 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I am having fun with the different recipes I find on the web. Some are very good.
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    luten free due to Celiac and yes I share with friends, but I add almost everyone
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i do! i like to look at diarys too. feel free to add me!
  • suz2411
    suz2411 Posts: 33
    Options
    Your welcome to add me :-) although Ive only started today! but Im planning on logging everything that passes my lips so it keeps me more accountable....oh and I am on the 1200 calorie too! Ive got 9 months to lose 60lbs :-)
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm actually on the 1390 calorie diet because I know that there's no way I can lose 2 pounds a week with my body, but I still only eat 1200 calories at most anyways, so feel free to add me.

5'6'', 150 pounds, looking to lose at least 15 pounds.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    good on you! gluten free is a mission ive done it before, another good one is sugar free it has made a huge difference to me in the last 3 months and wasnt as hard as i thought it would be.
  • lotusspark
    Options
    I quit after a couple remarks that I decided were likely to repeat. Mine is shut now.
  • ImagineAWorldLikeThat
    Options
    I am now sharing mine.
    I didn't get fat eating properly so I'm trying to keep it open and honest so I can see my patterns and really develop proper habits.
    The support of being able to see others is really cool!
    Anyone can add me - Its all good!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    just started tonight. It ain' t pretty, though. Watched Pats tonight and too much junk. I knew it was going to happen. Moving on...
  • april_mesk
    Options
    Looking for friends on the 1200 calorie plan who share their food diary. Always a good way to get new ideas for meal planning and grocery shopping. I've lost 53lbs so far but have 25ish left to go. Attempting Gluten free and going for good health before I turn 40 this year. ;)

Are you actually allergic to gluten or is this by choice? My doc suggested I go Wheat free. Not same as gluten but, still tough. I do feel better when I stick to it. How is it going? 53 lbs is awesome good for you. I need to lose this. I will be 40 next year.
  • april_mesk
    Options
    I am now sharing mine.
    I didn't get fat eating properly so I'm trying to keep it open and honest so I can see my patterns and really develop proper habits.
    The support of being able to see others is really cool!
    Anyone can add me - Its all good!

Agreed.
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been doing right round 1200. I increased my energy level on my settings so it bumped me up to 1340. Anyone can add me if they want. I have been eating great and I share my diary. I am down 12 since Jan 2 (although I dont expect that rate to continue). Best of luck!