hello

Options
Hello everyone! I joined this site today and hope to get some support while I try to lose some unwanted weigth. It is been a long battle for me but I am determined to do it this time and get the job done the right way!

Replies

• mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I recently joined also, and I am participating in a program at my local Y for weight loss. I have not really done any posting yet. I have lost weight before but always hit a brick wall! I am feeling really good on the food program I am doing, which is geared towards increasing metabolism, so hopefully this time it will stick. I have not been hungry yet, and am eating MUCH healthier, and have not really had any cravings.....yet :)
  • sjtischbirek
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I joined 3-4 weeks ago and have only lost 2 lbs. I'm looking for motivation and some short term goals.Ideas???
  • pamgibson
    Options
    Welcome!! I just joined recently also. So far loving this program!!! It sure helps when it comes to monitoring food intake and exercise!! All the best to you and you will receive alot of support. Tha'st another great thing about this site that I love!!!

Pam :)
  • sjtischbirek
    Options
    Hi Pam
    Do you have anything special that you're doing or eating that you know is helping? I think I'm stuck in a rut.
    Shelley