Just started today could use some friends

Options
need to lose around 100 know its going to be a long road but going to do it this time

Replies

• RodnaeC
    Options
    Me to
  • MrsCarolC
    MrsCarolC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow. This is what I've found in the past 30 years. Day 1 isn't the hardest. Day 3 gets kind of tricky. This is when friends are good moral support. Motivated by two of my sisters who are losing. Gained 15 pounds in the past year and already needed to lose 15. Seems I will never learn but tomorrow is a new day.
  • ebuchanan81
    Options
    Hi I just started also. Would love to get off 60-80. I love the way this makes it easier to track everything.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    i need some friends too, 100lbs to lose, add me if you like!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    this is a great place to start, lots of support and very knowledgeable people on here and the motivation is awesome... ;) feel free to add me I am new at this as well been her about a month or so now... We all will do this together :)
  • Kooliette
    Options
    Hi, fellow newby(ies)! I just downloaded the app. tonight and will officially 'start' tomorrow! Should be interesting, as I'm 53, and the 42 lbs. I want to lose probably won't come off as easy as they went on! Good luck to us all! :-)
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find a lot of support here! I've got a little over 70 lbs left to lose. I have been here for a little over a year and a half, and have lost 49 lbs, but gained 9 lbs back during the holidays. I recently started back the beginning of the month. Anyone can feel free to add me.
    Best of luck to you!!
  • krickan03
    krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome place for motivation. Feel free to add me! Make tomorrow a good day!
  • lespez
    lespez Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started the plan last Thursday. I hope to lose at least 14 pounds. I hope this time I can. :flowerforyou:
  • justgorjasss
    justgorjasss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 as well & today is my first day. I think we'll be great friends and motivators. We have a long journey ahead of us but we can do it with a great support team!

Sent my friend request. Feel free to add me!
  • 30kgtoloose
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome! I am from Australia, I have 70.4 pounds to loose (32kg) I just started this week.
    You will get there this time with the help of MFP and the friends you will make along the way :flowerforyou:
    Sharlene
  • Stargazer37
    Options
    I'm also new here and I also need to lose 100 lbs. The more friends, the merrier and the more motivation we all get out of it. You can add me if you like. Good luck in your journey!
  • chonierock925
    Options
    i need some friends as well..lol...im just lookin to give as much support back as i can
  • 13bmduda
    13bmduda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started at the beginning of the month, but I'm staying focused on my results. I'm hoping to lose a little over 40 pounds. Feel free to add me! Best of luck :)
  • Deeptisingh
    Deeptisingh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been lurking for a long time but committed to it two three weeks ago. I am vegetarian and a Yogi.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I need to lose 80 lbs and could use all the support I can get
  • bbtano
    bbtano Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm new also and need to lose 100 lbs. We can all do it---with support and motivation from each other---one day at a time!
  • Laurapis
    Laurapis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here I am! I will be over the moon if i could lose 60. I am 4 days in with mfp but one week " behaving" since holidays.
  • Krunruns
    Options
    I just found this app last night. So far, I think it is great. I've previously done Weight Watchers Online. This app has some much more, and is very easy to use. I hope it works for me. I would like to lose 15-20 pounds. I am a runner, seems like this should be easy, but it isn't. I am almost 60 years old, the older I get the harder it is to lose weight. Would love to have some friends!:smile:happy: