Need a motivational friend? Add me!

Options
Hi guys,

I've been on MFP for about a month (more or less) and I just want to befriend some more new people because it motivates me to know that there's people out there that can view my logs and etc. (It makes me embarassed to eat a lot or exercise pathetically haha) So anyway, I'm really supportive and really nice! So if you want, you can add me if that's the kind of people you're looking for to add to your friend's list :) Good luck!

Replies

• violingoddess1
    violingoddess1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! because i need some major motivation. eating clean & going to the gym has not been on my mindset for a few weeks now...and am definetly feeling it! I wanna get back into it, and STAY with it. I wanna look good by summer!!!
  • emmablair1991
    Options
    Add me if you like. We can motivate each other as I feel the same, I prefer it that people can see what I am eating as if stops me having that cheeky chocolate bar! :)
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I like to give and also receive feedback. Am on MFP for two weeks now, with the goal to be healthy and lose almost 100lbs.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ShannonKN
    ShannonKN Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm new and also looking for accountability friends on here to help keep myself on track. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    its much easier if you have a group of good friends to motivate. Everyone on here is awesome... Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • Eric38877
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I could do with the same motivation I will add u too
  • awhigirl
    Options
    Hi there :0)

firstly congrats for joining!! thats major! please add me if you would like....I have jumped back on the band wagon after a fall off at the begining of the year....but here to stay this time :0) really determined and would love to have some new friends too :0)
  • ajesseph
    Options
    I need some support also. You can add me as your friend also.
  • Jazzmin81
    Jazzmin81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here, just found MFP yesterday and love it so far. Could really use some motivation and friends who kick my butt. :)
    Feel free to add me!

Greetings from germany,
    Jasmin
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've been really slacking off lately. I could definitely use the support of another! Fried request sent.
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have added you. Anyone else feel free to add me too :-) glad everyone is so supportive its so good to see
  • Inkmommy
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat and NEED the motivation & updates from friends! The more the better so please add me anf I will fo the same for you! :) Feel free to add me anytime!
  • VT_Hokie
    Options
    yeah i need motivational friends lol. i go to virginia tech and I'm tryin to lose weight second semester. i love lifting weights but VT has like number 2 best food in the nation so thats gonna be tough lol. add me if you are in college
  • chigau_me
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    I've been around here a long time (second account) and I love supporting friends and giving advice to help and motivate people. If you want a friend who's all about clean eating and fun living, add me! (Just please send a message with request...)