Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi from germany!

Hi guys,

I´ve found my way to MFP yesterday and absolutely LOVE what I was reading so far. Very motivating.
Just wanted to introduce myself very quickly, in case anyone is interested. :)

My name is Jasmin, I´m a mother of two little boys ( the littlest was born in march 2012) and we´re living in the highest north of germany, near the sea.
Now, that my baby boy is almost one year old, I thought that I really, really have to start to loose some kilos (10-12kg) and get back in shape. I´m currently doing Weight Watchers to look at what I eat and started yesterday with Jillian Michaels 30 Days Shred.
Very motivating to see some results in this forum that some of you had with this workout.
I really, really wanna get there. My first goal is to get this 30 Day-Challenge done. We´ll see.

I can´t wait to get some of you better and maybe find some "friends" who have the same goals like me: eating healthy, loose some weight, stay tuned.

Thanks for having me!
Jasmin

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Jasmin,
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck.
    I sent FR to you.
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Hello neighbour! I am from France.
    I recommend the shred - I got amazing results two years ago. At the moment I am trying to get back in shape before I start shredding again (I gave birth 10 weeks ago and my abs are still to be found).
    Good luck!
  • The very best of luck Jasmin.
  • Hej and welcome from Denmark!
  • mich000
    mich000 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi from Spain.
    Welcome.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Hi from Japan! Good luck with your weight loss and feel free to add me for mutual support :)
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome and best wishes from another corner of Germany :)
  • good luck jasmine, im a newbie too, started last thursday, so far so good
  • Hi from Pennsylvania. Glad to have you with us!
  • Jazzmin81
    Jazzmin81 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome - I´m so very glad that I´ve found this place. :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Hallo and good luck :)
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Hi from Australia (but I have cousins that live towards the south end of Germany). Feel free to add me. I have *lots* of weight to lose but I've found MFP a great support network and community. Good luck on your weight loss. :smile:
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Hello from Portugal! Welcome to MFP...it really is a great site, and I've found an awesome amount of support and inspiration from others here.

I also started the 30 Day Shred, yesterday was day 2 for me...ouch, but a good ouch ;)

Feel free to add me...I like cheering on my friends, especially for those that do the same for me!!
  • Hey I'm in Germany too! You can totally do it! And you'll be more fit and healthy to play with your boys.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Hoi, herzlich wilkommen von der Schweiz!
  • Jazzmin81
    Jazzmin81 Posts: 13 Member
    Yay! Hi everyone! :)
    Thank you so much for the welcome!
  • Hello! Welcome from the Netherlands!

Add me if you need support! I also speak German :-)
  • Hey there - welcome!!! I am German as well.

We should start a German group - is anybody interested?
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Hi,

I also live in the north of Germany (Itzehoe).

Hope you found enough friends and support?

Jason