I am new here, but I think I am going to like it!

Options
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to this site, but I think I am going to like it. OOOO, I am hungry right now, but it is too late to eat! LOL

Replies

• kwlkr76
    kwlkr76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too and I really like it so far. One thing I learned on the last program I was on was if you are hungry in the evening that is understandable. You are suppose to have 3 snacks a day (small resonable) a few hours after every meal even dinner! It helps your metabolism keep working through the night. So have a fruit or small glass of V8. It will help you not be hungry and the sweet in a fruit may help you curve your craving.

Kim
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to this site, but I think I am going to like it. OOOO, I am hungry right now, but it is too late to eat! LOL

Welcome to the site, YOU are going to like it!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You're going to love MFP! As for eating late......try to avoid eating heavy at night. BUT, it is important to get your calories in for the day. So, know your calories allowance and if you get hungry at night, try eating fruits, veggies (raw or cooked), dairy (like yogurt) or a small bowl of cereal. Be creative and dap a little yogurt on your fruit or have a small side of fat free ranch to dip your veggies in. Make sure you go with lo-cal dairy. Good luck and have fun!
  • Elli126
    Elli126 Posts: 28
    Options

Welcome! Enjoy MFP it's addictive, great for support when you feel you're struggling!

Good luck on your journey

Elli
  • kristi3238
    Options
    today is also my first day. so far im thrilled by this website! I cannot wait to see the results. and i feel like this is a wonderful motivator. good luck to all!

kristi
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi I started on Monday and love it! I have lost 4 lbs in 3 days.. It's amazing how really watching what you eat can make all the difference in a successful weight loss...