Would like some friends for support :)

Options
I've had an account before but didn't really have friends for support so I quit. Now I would like to change that; I want to succeed and I would love some support! Type one diabetic as well and it's been more of a struggle with that as well. Trying to also lower my cholesterol.

:)

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    welcome :D

feel free to add me!! i am ALWAYS ONLINE!!!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like, its my fourth day on here but i'm determined to succeed, iv tried and failed diets and things on my own and i think with the support on here im going to be able to do it.
  • Alialena
    Alialena Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same with me add me we'll keep each other going!
  • starr402
    Options
    I need help! Please accept me lol
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • sagittarianna
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too, if you wish! I'm on often...I don't always talk about fitness and weigt loss though... I do try to motivate and be supportive and I am also needing more friends to do the same :)
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am new to MFP, and I think that logging my food and exercise will help me get in better shape. I work a desk job, and sit most days. I started doing barre exercises from home a couple of months ago and gained a couple of pounds when I wanted to lose 7 lbs. Now, I need to lose 10 lbs. I'll help motivate you.
  • msmith3518
    msmith3518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Arwaxx - I love your profile cartoon - and it's so true!!!

Everyone please feel free to add me as a friend - we all need all the support we can get!
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    You can add me too. I love the fact that you can track your food and exercise. Its like weightwatchers online......but FREE. I am also new to this site so I would love a few friends to help keep me motivated. I will try to motivate you too. I need to lose 4 kg before June 20th for my holiday so I need all the help I can get.
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Happy to support you. Feel free to add. :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy! I love providing support and motivation and getting it in return. Welcome and good luck!
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I do not have any friends on here either...and would love the support.
  • SarahSickles
    Options
    I too would also like some extra motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lovelydiva2013
    Options
    You can add me. I need the support as well!
  • amntsu
    amntsu Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always online!
  • GottaHavePav
    GottaHavePav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Please add me. I'd love to have some support too!
  • MissStephenie
    Options
    hi welcome, feel free to add me as well! :)
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    New here too. I would like friends and will be supportive however I love to joke and can be quite sarcastic at times, all in good fun tho.......good luck everyone!
  • shorrtcaake
    Options
    Added all of you. Thank you :)
  • eleriannwilliams
    Options
    Heyaaa i'm a gym enthusiast and love cardio and weights. Anyone sharing my passion to get more muscle definition please add me :) would love some advice/motivation and i'll dish it right back out x