new to myfitnesspal

carol1962
carol1962 Posts: 10
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
i only joined today and have already met some really nice people i would love you to add me if your from the uk only because our food is the same . im living in essex but was born in east london im getting on abit lol 48 . hope to hear from ya soon .xxxx

Replies

• BeautyNBriefcase
    BeautyNBriefcase Posts: 38 Member
    Good luck. i joined 2 days ago and have gotten two ladies in office to join. hope to start a trend and hopefully will lose the weight before my trip overseas.

Does the UK track food regulations like USA?
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Hi,...welcome...you have arrive at the right place...with a great support team.
  • wings76
    wings76 Posts: 2
    Hey there,
    I'm not from the UK but we can all work on this life style change together. It is so much easier with a support team.

Angel
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    WELCOME!! I work at an IVRS helpdesk for a pharmaceutical company and I work directly with the UK and Basel- not from there- but it's nice to talk to people from around the world to get a feel for how different people live. This is a wonderful site, with a ton of very friendly people always willing to help you out! No matter where you are from.
  • Hi, I joined today too, from NZ, I have a year to get to my goal weight and to stick to it, so I can get the wedding dress that i want! typicaal huh... :)
This discussion has been closed.