Insanity Workout???

Options
Morning all, I been seeing alot of the Insanity Workout info on TV and I was hoping to get some feedback on anyone that has tried the program. I want to try something to give myself a much needed push.....love to hear some opinions. Thanks:smile:

Replies

• meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi! I haven't personally tried the program but I do know that a lot of people have gotten great results from it. There's a section of the Team Beach Body website dedicated to success stories and you should be able to find a bunch of great stories there.

I am a BB coach, so if you have specific questions you cant find answers to let me know and I'd be happy to take a look to see if I can find out for you.
  • Nursey318
    Nursey318 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My son has tried that workout, but of course he is 21 and fit. I watch him do it and I think to myself, "Yep. You have to be insane to do this one." I will say the results are amazing, but he is 21 and was already in great shape from running track in High Sch. Good luck if you decide to go for it. Zumba is more my speed :wink:
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am a week in and I am loving it. I did two rounds of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred before embarking on this, I am currently only on the second week but I notice a different in my stamina already. The workouts are good and just warming up can make you break out into a sweat. I would highly recommend it :D
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    I completed it before xmas, its awesome, you have to be committed though 6 days a week, i lost 2 stone whilst on it
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    If it's a push you are looking for, Insanity is more like a shove.
    I'm in the middle of Week 2. It will have you sweating and breathing, and you'll feel like Jello on the floor when you're done.

I recommend it.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    If it's a push you are looking for, Insanity is more like a shove.
    I'm in the middle of Week 2. It will have you sweating and breathing, and you'll feel like Jello on the floor when you're done.

I recommend it.

Is it weird that I love that feeling?
  • ChangingFaces22
    Options
    LOOOOOVE Insanity. DO IT! If you want something a little less intense to begin with, go for Les Mills COmbat (also a beachbody product)-thats great as well :)
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    Thanks....I'll check it out!