I am new here

Options
Was told about this site by my daughter and feeling very motivated especially with all the tools on here especially the food section data base .I am going to do the fast diet by Dr Michael Mosley and wondered if anybody on here has tried it .
Elizabeth

Replies

• joniannbrooks
    joniannbrooks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Eleizabeth. I am just doing a calorie count diet. I find that along with logging my foods helps me. I went to a diet clinic in VA and lost 25 lbs. Now I'm trying to lose just 10 to get back to my fighting weight. I'm 53 with a liver disease and wantto stay as healthy as I can.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Hi! I heard about this site from "TriDave" on yahoo comment boards. I am a little over weight. I am 5'3" and currently see-sawing between 155-165LBS. I started out going between 165-175LBS about a year and a half a go after weaning my second baby from nursing. I have a terrible appetite problem. I constantly feel like I am starving no matter what I eat or how much I eat. I have tried a variety of remedies for this and nothing works very long. Diets of all sorts have been a waste of time. I was always a thin girl, weighing around 125lbs most of my life until I quit smoking. I smoked for 15 years and on April 2, 2005 I quit cold turkey and naturally ate everything that wasn't nailed down! I went from my 125 weight right on up to 165 seemingly overnight! I was able to get back down to 145 but never any less than that. If I can just get to 145 and stay there I will be happy, but I really am shooting for 135.
    I will upload a very honest picture of my self later in the day when I can get the nerve.
    Thanks again TriDave for telling about this site!