Need weight loss buddies

Options
Hi all, I am 28 year old female from Denmark. I joined Myfitnesspal in 2011 but wasnt serious enough to use it.
I am now at a point in my life where is honestly want to change my ways.
I was hoping to find some weightloss buddies in here, maybe we could start a support group?

Replies

• KelleP
    KelleP Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sabine,

I'm in your boat too! It's a new year and time for a new start! For me if I have someone to hold me accountable, I will work harder.
    I'd like to lose 20lbs by May and know it's just a matter of diet and exercise. I've gotten the diet part pretty much down, just need to add in the exercise!!

Looking forward to the group starting!!

Kelle
  • landslde
    landslde Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a weight loss buddy. I've just started accurately tracking and watching my calories. I've gained weight slowly over several years and I really need to makea change. I lost 30 lbs once before (2003) and know if I buckle down I can do this. I think having a buddy to check in with, be accountable to and just to give and receive encouragement would really help me stay focused and on track.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Include me if you decide to start a buddie group. I would love the support
  • bigtyme13
    Options
    Keep me posted as well.
  • bigtyme13
    Options
    Any weight loss buddies in maryland?
  • mouse7i7
    Options
    Would love to have weight loss buddies!! Feel free to include me to add to the encouragement!!