Rejoining - need friends please

Options
Hi

I'm Adam, I live in the uk and split my time between the north (Leeds) and the south (London)

I'm overweight...they're 'happy pounds' since the love of my life came back into my life a few months ago - we've spent evenings having nice meals, visiting pubs and sitting chatting instead of eating healthily and exercising regularly.
As a result, the pounds have piled on again so I'm back here again and in need of friends to help me along my journey

I'll be grateful for support from anybody who is trying to lose weight and take regular exercise.

Many thanks

Adam

Replies

• rebsgee
    rebsgee Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Adam, I'm Becky and I live in the UK too. Feel free to add me!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sounds very much how I gained most of my weight. Good luck to you :)
  • jackiomy8
    jackiomy8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear ya Adam ... I love that you said ' happy pounds" soooo true. I am starting over today also . Lets DO THIS !!!!!!

I'm Jacki, nice to meet you
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi Adam its nice to meet you. I am from the U.S. you are welcome to add me. you can do this
  • GoneKona
    Options
    Rock on, Adam! Welcome back!
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    Add me :)
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Hmmm, what is it about this love thing that makes the weight pile on? Throw in two kids, and I'm with you. I need friends too. :))
  • Michellebuysse
    Options
    Hi Adam,

I'm Michelle. I totally understand happy pounds, and spending fun evenings with my love wining and dining. I need support to. Let's be friends. :)
  • healthyheartRN
    Options
    Adam, your in the right place to get back on track, and have the needed support, we are all here for each other. Welcome back and let's support one another.
  • cassandrakay1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cassie and my extra pounds are also happy pounds. But mine are happy pounds from my pregnancy. I would love to have some friends to help me lose. Feel free to add me, anyone that would like to.
  • cheryl117
    Options
    Feel free to add me ,I just started about five days ago and need all the support I can get as well:smile:
  • michellelister83
    Options
    Hi Adam,

I have also put on a lot of weight sine being with my husband! Too much wine and chocolate while watching movies.
    I'm looking for some support as well so add me if you like.
  • MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A supportive network has been very helpful for me. I am supportive of all my MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    can add me , no worries