Replies

• aurinia
    aurinia Posts: 15
    Options
    31 weeks pregnant too!
  • sseratt
    sseratt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant and need to track to remind myself to watch my calories. I am hungry all the time. I am a runner and have been training for a half in March, one in April, and one in May. I always stop running in May due to the heat. I don't tolerate it well. Would love to add those who are expecting so we can gain together and loose together! Feel free to add me.
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    We are TTC #4 :) I can not say I am on here every day, but come here for motivation. I skyrocketed over 200lbs with my 2nd pregnancy and will still come on here to remind myself I am not eating for 2 grown people~
    I am hesitant and almost want to wait for 4 months to make my daycare numbers work out better with our new LO if I get a BFP, but I realize I can not base this on our work lives because something always comes up???

You can excersize well pregos! I avoided it like the plague with the others and this time when I get a BFP I will lighten it up, but will not be a quitter :)
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    I'm 8wks and would love some support... add me anyone
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Last time I went to the doctors I wasn't pregnant but who knows next time it wont be through the lack of trying.

No seriously ladies I wish you all the best with your journey though pregnancy and the long journey afterwards. Good luck. XXXXX
  • peilover010202
    peilover010202 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am not pregnant anymore (my almost 4mo is sitting beside me right now.) <3 Anyway, I just wanted to offer support. I did not know about this site when I was pregnant. But, I knew I wanted to keep my weight gain in check while I was pregnant. (I still hadn't lost the baby weight from my 3 prior pregnancies!) So, I exercised 3-4x/wk up until 32 wks. Then, I walked for the remaining weeks. I gained 27lbs, and it came off so quickly! Now, I'm focusing on loosing the baby weight from my previous pregnancies (I gained WAY too much weight for each of those pregnancies.)

So, you can do it and you will feel so much better (I did, I could still run after my 3yr old when I was 38 wks pregnant without breaking into a sweat.)

Congratulations! =)
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    14 weeks here! Add me!
  • buffykaz
    buffykaz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm currently about 7 weeks along with my third.
    I am hoping to maintain my weight during my pregnancy, and not gain much as I am already overweight/obese.

Here is a handy calculator to see how many calories are needed during pregnancy: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/pregnancy_calorie_calculator.htm
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    do food babies count?
  • MissaRides
    MissaRides Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 13-14 weeks right now with number three. My daughter is 2 and my son is 9 months. I want to be really careful with this one as I haven't lost the weight from baby 1! With my son I was borderline gestational diabetic. Im hoping to gain as little as possible and to get some exercise everyday. I'd love to know some other ladies doing MFP during pregnancy!
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

15 wks here, would really like to meet some Mommies too! Add me!