I got a MAJOR wake up call and rushed back to MFP!

Options
KelleP
KelleP Posts: 33 Member
Hello everyone!

After a life changing major surgery this past November (pancreatic surgery -2/3 pancreas and spleen removed and no cancer) I learned I need to put on my oxygen first and then assist others after that. So now I've gotten a health wake up call and I'm back on MyFitnessPal.

I'm not back into a full workout schedule, I'm stretching, walking a bit and my diet has been clean for a while. I still have about 20 lbs to go and want to tone up - 30 stitches across my stomach - need to work on that core!!

I've gotta take things slow because of my healing but one day at a time and I will reach my goal. I'm looking for some online friends to take those steps with!

Happy New Year to Everyone and thanks for stopping in!!

Kelle

Replies

• trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Take it easy, slow and steady... Hate it when those wake up calls come and dont give ya no warning... Good luck to you :)
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    Congrats on your commitment to a healthy lifestyle. Good luck on your journey. I'll sent you a friend request.
  • dorihinkelmann
    Options
    I too have just had surgery (gall bladder removal and hernia repair)...and must take things slow...I would luv it if you would consider becoming friends here so I too have some1 who like me has to do it at a slower pace...at least the exercising portion of it...
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Glad you are doing better!
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing journey! Stay with it!