Not exactly a success story

Options
Well I was about to throw in the towel but today I was down to 186LBS! 2 days ago I was 193 and I had just about given up. I have been eating good and exercising but the weight just didnt seem to come off. Mind you it had only been a week and a half. IDK if its water weight or not but I am THRILLED and I WONT GIVE UP!! :}

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep at it! That is a great start :) Especially in only 1.5 weeks - yeah to you :D
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just remember that weight loss is definitely NOT linear. Weighing in every day will drive a person crazy (it did me anyway). It's perfectly normal for your weight to fluctuate, just keep with it and you will continue to see success!
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    Your best results will come when you truly change your lifestyle for good and do this consistently. Then you will see the weight come off and the muscle go on! You can do it. Stick to the system. It works!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    dont give up! it comes slowly but surely if you do what u are supposed to. u didnt put all that weight on overnight so it will take a while for it to come off. DONT GIVE UP!!!!
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!! You do amazing. =)
    I have the same problem, I am getting really frustrated right now but to see that others have had the same problem and they did lost again really helps. so thank you for sharing.
  • SKAKES
    SKAKES Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! You should be really really proud of yourself!!!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Not everyday wil be a success and there will be times where the scale goes up, but you need to remind yourself why you are choosing to exercise, eat more healthy, and watch the amount of calories you consume on a daily basis. Losing weight can take a lot of discipline, but it does get better! Hang in there.
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    That is a success story... it can't be anything but success when u choose to not give up!!!!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! It is exactly a success story. Weight loss involves many things -- and it doesn't always make sense. Just enjoy this victory and try to be patient.
  • jimw1961
    Options
    Six pounds in two days is great. I went up 2 pounds yesterday, and my wife went up half pound. It is going to happen. menstrual cycle can affect. Also watch sodium intake. the more salt you eat, the more water is held, thus increasing weight. Way to go.
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Keep UP! I know I was at 186 the first time I lost all my weight and it felt like it took a long time to get the ball rolling. Suddenly, from about 170 lbs down to 150 lbs, it seemed to melt off with continued exercise and watching my intake. THEN, the hard part came in again when I started to level off. I ended up around 140 in the end.
    (I'm back to square one again due to injuries and bad meal choices, but again, the weight didn't come back overnight, it doesn't leave that way either.):wink:

Great job! Inspiring!
    :)
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Never give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!