UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Yay for Norfolk UK. Please add me because I am new to this and dont have a clue how to add friends. Any advice??
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heya! shout out from snowy Luton! would love some more uk friends! :)
  • RachelM788
    Options
    I'm from the UK (Northern Ireland- we still count!)

Add away guys!

Rachel x
  • pbwestham
    pbwestham Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another from Manchester here, feel free to add me, 42lb to lose by May
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Welcome to MFP guys :)
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Irish fella here living in England,if you add me I will lead you to very dark places,can u say BEN&JERRYS
  • CherylLouise1994
    Options
    18 years old living in Bristol...anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • sherylloveschocolate2much
    Options
    Hi, back on mfp because it was working for me before until i tried yet another faddy diet and have put all the weight back on. 35yrs living in north east lincs, feel free to add me :-)
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    From Hampshire!! xx
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Lois from the not-so-sunny southeast London! Feel free to add me! :)
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! From hull :)

I'm always up of new folk to say hi :)
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mum of three and full time worker from Essex. Have got a long way to go so might be on this site for a few years....:smile:
  • Jca67
    Jca67 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,

Im in Hull also, seems to be one or two of us on here, feel free to add me.x
  • DarkCrown
    Options
    From South Wales here. Feel free to add! Looking for some friends on here. :D
  • neaverbeaver
    Options
    Hi there

I am from Oxford and have just failed my first IVF cycle... I would be interested in pairing up with anyone who is loosing weight for this sort of a reason (you all have excellent other reasons I am sure... ) as this is like weightloss and emotional rollercoaster at the same time.

Anyone willing to take me on????
    neaverbeaver
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 & a northerner now living in sunny south wales!

Always glad to have some brits on here so I understand their measurements more... Afterall how reliable is a 'cup' measurement anyways?!

I log every day, MFP is now a religion to me! lol

:laugh:
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Hi there

I am from Oxford and have just failed my first IVF cycle... I would be interested in pairing up with anyone who is loosing weight for this sort of a reason (you all have excellent other reasons I am sure... ) as this is like weightloss and emotional rollercoaster at the same time.

Anyone willing to take me on????
    neaverbeaver

That's a really amazing reason to be getting fit -- I hope it brings you the luck you need! I'm afraid I don't have any experience of this sort of thing, but maybe try posting in the motivation sub forum?
  • neaverbeaver
    Options
    Thanks for the tip jericenkins
  • TonksyRob
    TonksyRob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From Rugby - have a few mates on MFP which helps with keeping on track. I lost 20 odd pounds a couple of years ago but managed to pile it back on over holidays and Xmas. This time it's going for good and I'm keeping the fitness training going all year round.
  • TheVoiceOfGodlove
    TheVoiceOfGodlove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, I'm a boring ole American girl, but I always WANTED to be British. Does that count?

Best wishes on your journey! :smile: