30 day shred

Options
I know tons of people have done 30 day shred. I'm wondering if it worked for them and if so, how well.

Replies

• petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it. And so far its working pretty well. I had a long way to go till I am tones and sexy lol. but I have lots quite a few inches from all over my body as well as started losing weight again.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    This last time I started to do it, my daughter got the flu and wouldnt let me do anything. So I plan on starting it back up soon. Within the time that I was doing it I did see a difference.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have done it a few times it is a good work out for the short amount of time you do it. If you have knee issues I recommend not to do it. I could not do it everyday because it made my knees ache I would do it every other day so it would take longer than 30 days. I didn't have great weight loss but I did lose inches. I also did other work outs as well while doing it and as I got better at it I would do 2 levels per day.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello. I completed the 30 Day Shred twice last year, and I could see a difference after each 30 Day session. Now I use the DVD about twice a week but I plan to do another full 30 days soon. I think I may have lost about 6 to 8 pounds each time, but the inches lost really made it seem like more than the few pounds I lost. When you do it, you may want to add in some other types of cardio exercises. Go for it! Best wishes!
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've got 'Ripped in 30' for Christmas going to start it after my climbing class is over in Feb. I liked 30 DS that's why I asked for the other.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. I was sweating like crazy, had to stop for air several times and almost puked once. :tongue: But, I'm going to do it today too.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do 30 day shred level one not for 10 days though. I am going to do it until i can finish the 27 minutes without taking a break. I also did level 2 and 3 in December, i didnt finish level 3 because of an injury. I also do JM's 6W6P but only one cycle of level 1.

30 DS works a lot. You might not lose tons of weight but please check my pictures. I got some ridiculous results from the first 10 days of level 1, my tummy looked flatter, my butt looked more defined. I wont stop 30DS for a while, it has become part of my Most enjoyable workout routines.
  • RaeAnne2011
    Options
    Wholly moley - you look awesome.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wholly moley - you look awesome.

See it works. Hope u checked the right pictures. The 30ds ones in gym clothes
  • HeavenLeigh777
    HeavenLeigh777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just ordered 30ds on ebay for 7.77. I cant wait to start it!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    It was amazing last year when I did it. I don't remember how much I lost (inches and weight) but I took before/after photos every 10 days and you could definitely see a difference. Even co workers had noticed a difference. There's a results thread somewhere with a lot of pictures, mine is there somewhere but that was over a year ago now... but i've started the program again. I'm on day 11 now. I recommend you take pictures and focus on the inches you are losing, not just the scale because sometimes the scale won't reflect changes because you're building muscle (which weighs more than fat)
  • konfidentialglitter
    Options
    I did it a while back for 3 weeks 4 times a week and lost 12 pounds Im going to start it again next week and see what results I get this time