1 year difference and 52 pounds lighter

Options
I new I had lost weight, I could tell in my clothes and my attitude, however when it came time to take the annual family Christmas picture I was again in that deep dark place saying to myself (I'm the fat sister). When my dad showed me the picture for this year I immediately thought OMG I look horrible!! My father then said just look at last years picture and you will SEE A HUGE difference. Though of course I didn't believe him. However,decided to just look anyways. I had to look for it as I through it somewhere I would never have to look at it again. I am SO glad I took my dad's advice I was SHOCKED to see the difference, it gave me the confidence booster I needed and now I am back and ready to lose the last 32 pounds!! I would not have been able to succeed this far with out my Myfitnesspal Peeps thanks for making me accountable!!! Here is the pics

Top one Christmas 2011
Bottom Christmas 2012

Christmas2011_zps68cd6c06.jpg
008_zps1c1e0388.jpg]

Replies

• kimimila86
    Options
    You look great! It took me a second to find you in the pic, but the difference is noticeable! Good luck on the last 32 lbs! :drinker:
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep up the good hard work!! :drinker:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Definite difference! Way to go Stacey!!! And is the guy in red your husband? Either way... I think next year he should get a new Christmas outfit ;) Same outfit!!!

You look AMAZING :)
    And you helped me get to my goals. You introduced me to this site and I'm forever grateful because I 100% agree. I could never get where I am today without MFP and the wonderful community!
    Kick that last 32 to the CURB!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference - great work!
  • Lynn995
    Lynn995 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very big difference! You are glowing!
  • teschy123
    Options
    Smex I know I already told the hubby that he needed a new Christmas outfit next year!!! Apparently I need to go shopping for him LOL!!

Also thanks so much the nice complements!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way and you look incredible! Nice work!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    You look great. Congrats

Plus being a photographer I can tell you that your flat to the camera in the 2nd shot and if you would of been turned like the first the difference would of been more dramatic. I have larger brides that need correct posing for their wedding pics to make them look more beautiful and pleasing to themselves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!