Recipes - Add me!

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a huge fan of all of cooking light's cookbooks. Anyone else have any favorite light cookbooks or recipes? Please share! I have just started my cooking journey and hopefully Im improving along the way. I find that its so much easier to stay on track when you cook for yourself instead of choosing to go out. It also gives you a few meals from the left overs if you make enough. I'd love to see some more ideas and delicious projects. Let me know!

This weekend's dinner plans:http://www.cookinglight.com/food/everyday-menus/quick-easy-chicken-recipes-00400000057014/page3.html

Friend me if you'd like! Love all the inspiration we can draw from each other! Let's do this!

-Carolyn

Replies

• dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Since joining here, I've really loved the recipes I've found on two commonly recommended sites - www.skinnytaste.com and www.3fatchicks.com. I've also ventured out and cooked some quinoa, some steel cut oats and I'm finally (for the first time in my life) enjoying beans. I'm really enjoying trying new foods and recipes that are better for my whole family :-).
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Eatingwell.com is my favorite site for healthy recipes. Skinnytaste.com is also a good one. Cooking Light tends to get too much into the boxed/packaged foods for my liking, though I have found a few good ones there.
  • Skiing914
    Options
    I agree..www.skinnytaste.com is one of the best out there!!!
  • kansasgal2
    Options
    :happy: WE can do this!! I'm looking forward to looking at the website you shared in your post.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I agree..www.skinnytaste.com is one of the best out there!!!
    And join ZipList (free) it lets you clip & put in your recipe box. no more writing them out & all in one place on line :noway: You can clip from almost any site. Soo easy :happy:
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kansasgal2
    Options
    :smile:
  • mrudd1
    mrudd1 Posts: 4
    Options
    bump
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of healthy recipes on Pinterest, most are South Beach friendly. www.pinterest.com/issypal
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    And join ZipList (free) it lets you clip & put in your recipe box. no more writing them out & all in one place on line :noway: You can clip from almost any site. Soo easy :happy:

Can't wait to check this out.