Almost Divorced College Girl looking for some friends...

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Sam and I'm 25 years old. I'm currently going through a divorce after being married for 5 years, and am also going back to school for nursing. I'm finally working on myself and ready for big changes. I'm looking for some people to help motivate me and who I can support and motivate as well :)

Replies

• mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the divorce. But YAY you for taking the initiative to better yourself in so many ways! :-)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in college too! I'm on here everyday and I can be supportive!
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm here to help and give you support whenever you need it. it's great that you're taking control of your life and have clear goals ahead of you. Best of luck in College and in your personal life! Add me if you'd like!

:smile:
  • Kristyb125
    Kristyb125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 24 year old grad student who works and goes to school full time AND i am also currently going through a divorse. = / I have turned to focus on myself, which is getting healthy and figuring out who i am. I hope we can be a support to one another as I am happy to see that you are going through something similar, not happy about the divorse, just seeing that i have someone to relate to. Do you have any children?
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.. :)
  • Samtastic1987
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And no, no kids for me yet :)
  • keya51
    keya51 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add; hopefully I can help u out on your journey. take care!:smile:
  • crystalep13
    crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me into the mix. we can help each other. Im 43 full time student and applying for nursing school in the fall.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 25 yr old too and college student (nursing) ;-)