I'm Wearing a Swimsuit This Summer....MOTIVATION...

Options
This summer I promise not to wear a t-shirt and shorts to the public pool!
I'm going to lose the weight and wear THIS and be SEXY!!!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/one-piece/draped-halter-one-piece-forever-sexy?ProductID=90732&CatalogueType=OLS

Anyone else have a swimsuit that motivates you??? I'd love to see them!!

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    meeeeoooow!

That's a nice swimsuit!

YOU GOT THIS!!! :-)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am going to Mexico end of April which is a big big big incentive for me. I have a goal of 40 lbs but probably have 60 to lose in total as well. Feel free to add me. I am swimming at my pool though at the moment for exercise.it is seriously not a pretty sight but I don't care for exercise. I really want to feel nice on holiday, first break without the kids who are now at University. Cannot wait x good luck
  • hayz182
    hayz182 Posts: 31
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!! LOL
  • hayz182
    Options
    I am going to Mexico end of April which is a big big big incentive for me. I have a goal of 40 lbs but probably have 60 to lose in total as well. Feel free to add me. I am swimming at my pool though at the moment for exercise.it is seriously not a pretty sight but I don't care for exercise. I really want to feel nice on holiday, first break without the kids who are now at University. Cannot wait x good luck

Good luck girl, I know you can do it! I will add you right now! :)
  • hayz182
    Options

THAT is adorable!! I love the halter one pieces!!! :)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just checked out the swimming costumer. IT IS GORGEOUS.....I have bookmarked it, if I lose the weight I am going to treat myself. Keep going !
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    That is a super sexy suit, are you buying it in pink??

I already bought my swimsuit for this summer and have it hanging up where I can see it every day! It keeps me in check. I love 1950s/retro anything.

bikini-2_zps725d373c.jpg
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options

I already bought my swimsuit for this summer and have it hanging up where I can see it every day! It keeps me in check. I love 1950s/retro anything.

bikini-2_zps725d373c.jpg

I LOVE this swimsuit! Beautiful
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It's from unique-vintage.com. I need to convince my husband to let me buy the same one in red... you know.. just because?
  • hayz182
    Options

bikini-2_zps725d373c.jpg

Yes...I love pink!!! And anything coral too.. I love your swimsuit and I definitely think you should also have a red one! LOL