Women Lifters, Before/After pics.

Options
I have been doing Crossfit for a little over a month and a half now and I am already loving my results but I would love to see other women's lifting pics! Before and after especially. These are the pics that are really inspiring me right now. Thank you!!

Replies

• AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I'm interested in pics too!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see too!
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Crossfit for a little over a month and a half now and I am already loving my results but I would love to see other women's lifting pics! Before and after especially. These are the pics that are really inspiring me right now. Thank you!!

wow! your results are awesome! once I kick this cold first thing Im going to start with is lifting
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bumping this back up. I know you are out there ladies!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    bump!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    The best example I have of heavy lifting and its benefits are my legs.

In the first pic, I weighed 105 pounds and had cellulite on my legs. I didn't eat much and I only did cardio.

In the second pic, I weigh 112 pounds so 7 pounds more (it was 6 months ago or so) and I had been doing heavy lifting for 2 years. I'm almost closing in on 3 years of heavy lifting currently. My cellulite is basically gone!!!

oldlegs.jpg

legs.jpg
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    kdiamond AKA Sexy Legs! You look amazing - Always an inspiration to me! :)
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ktbazzy
    ktbazzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    The best example I have of heavy lifting and its benefits are my legs.

In the first pic, I weighed 105 pounds and had cellulite on my legs. I didn't eat much and I only did cardio.

In the second pic, I weigh 112 pounds so 7 pounds more (it was 6 months ago or so) and I had been doing heavy lifting for 2 years. I'm almost closing in on 3 years of heavy lifting currently. My cellulite is basically gone!!!

oldlegs.jpg

legs.jpg

All I can say, after I pick my jaw up off the ground is WOW! Stunning!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    My profile pic is my back! No before but it was nasty
  • kimimila86
    Options
    bump!
  • Fit4Jesus84
    Options
    Awesome results ladies! Looks like you really know how to push yourselves!!

Wait a minute...lifting reduces cellulite?? Wow! I can't wait to uh, tell my friend...she has bad cellulite ;).....yah...my friend does.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I am bumping this because I am starting my 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' program today and I need some inspiration! I guess I still have it in the back of my mind that I don't want to be 'bulky'.....a needless worry according to many articles, forums and research.

Here's to strong women!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    <
    Profile picture
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow these are great! I am truly inspired. I can't wait to be where you all are. More pics ladies!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options

Wow! What timeframe does your split profile pic represent, out of interest? You look amazing, as do the other ladies here!
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn to workout to acheive these results. I have know idea where to start:(
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn to workout to acheive these results. I have know idea where to start:(

ditto!! :(

and you all look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!