30 Lbs GONE!!!

Options
Just want to share my progress so far. I am short so it's hard to hide those unwanted pounds. My starting weight (also my heaviest) is at 202 lbs. For a 4'11" shortie like me, that is a lot! I joined MFP on October of last year and been working hard to losing the weight.

I've been running using the C25K app and I'll be running my first 5K of January 19. I also did 30DS and take hip hop classes on Saturdays. I'm doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in San Francisco on February 2 and will keep on training because my baby brother signed me up for the Spartan Race in Malibu for November. (Ack!!!) I keep my cal intake at 1200 and eat back what I lose sometimes. I still eat regular food, no fancy shakes or food, just making better food choices and do at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday.

I created a group called Sweaty 30 and I encourage everyone to join. Sweaty 30's goal is to work out at least 30 minutes every day until March 31st. We're a small group but gives tons of encouragement and motivation to keep moving, sweating and losing!

As of yesterday, I weigh at 172 lbs and went from a size 18 to (lose) 14. I still have 50 lbs to go reach my ideal weight and I'll re-assess if want to lose more or just maintain. I really want to be off my high-BP meds and keep my BMI to low 20s.

And yes, I'll work on getting better pictures next time I share. (I hope the link works!)

MFP_zps1bc89574.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!