Jillian Michaels 30DS...???

Options
Hey guys,
I saw that the Jillian Michaels 30DS is surprisingly really cheap, and I'm sure it would be helpful. I would just like to know any progress that you've had with it or any results? Also, aside from the dunbells any other items needed aside from the DVD?

Replies

• Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Dumbells is all you need. I'm on level 1 day 4 and is a butt kicker! I committed to doing it for 30 days not all at once 5 to 6 days a week but solely due the results I have read about from people on here! Search the threads lots of pics posted by people before and after! Most people get a lot of inch loss. I took pics and measurements so I can compare at then end! Good luck!
  • Geisha_girl
    Options
    I would also get an exercise/yoga mat as there is alot of floor work. i love this workout and use it all the time amongst her other ones. Good Luck!!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can find it on BeFit's youtube channel for free, along with a lot of other JM work outs.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks!!!
  • jfus14
    jfus14 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS 9 days ago and I LOVE IT so far. I am down 4.8lbs since starting but I am following weight watchers.
  • kiesha23
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Level 1 and I am liking it so far. It's intense, but it goes by soooo quickly. I feel like I'm getting far more bang for my buck than running on a treadmill. I'm cursing Jillian the entire 20 minutes, but it's over in a blink of an eye. :)
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    good if your a beginner. It will get you to intermediate if done correctly. Waste of time if you are already in shape and trying to get more fit. I used it after I was well enough post-partum. IT whipped me back in shape to be able to do her more advanced DVD's and start running again.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks so much guys!!! i heard as well that people are on different levels on so many days? whats that about? or will i find out soon enough...lol