MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT TEAM :] LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!

Options
2»

Replies

• jomane81
    jomane81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Hurleycutie, I was one of those faders in your team last spring/summer... I fell of the face of MFP for many many months...and I gained back all the weight I'd lost!! I have all kinds of weaknesses, so any goals we set will help me I'm sure!
    My goals are similar everyone here, so I'd love to join.

Current Weight: 165.4
    Goal Weight: 145
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join your group, a Thursday weigh-in will be good !!!

Starting Weight with MFP 164.5

Todays Weight....................141.5

Final Goal Weight...............126

Good Luck Everyone
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    yes i remember you welcome back! ya i kinda faded too... but im back and more excited than ever to lose weight...

Welcome everyone :]
  • terriyonkers
    Options
    I'm in. Need motivation. I need to lose 40 more pounds before October. HS reunion and my daughters wedding coming up. Lost 18 lbs on weight watchers, now I'm at a standstill. I cheat here and there. Need to get my mindset again.
    I started at 221
    Now 203
    Goal 160
  • Emi_the_dork
    Options
    If there's still room for another, I'd like to join. I am fairly new to MFP and I could really use motivation/accountability!
    Start Weight was 213ish
    this week's weight - 197.2
    Overall goal is 150, but I may change that the closer I get, we'll see.

Oh, and I must admit I too am a recovering soda addict. It was my biggest weakness...I had overcome it once about 5 years ago, but that only lasted about a year and I got hooked again. I have cut out soda from my diet and I think that is where a majority of my weight loss is from. I have allowed myself the occassional diet soda, but it's just not the same so I don't do it that often...

I'm excited to be a part of a group! Looking forward to the much needed motivation!

OMG! we are SOoOOoo in the same boat! My boyfriend has made me addicted to mountain dew for like 3 years! Im also at a starting weight of 215 so lets be buds! Im trying to stick to unsweet tea and water but MAN it's hard... but you feel beter after a while with working out.
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    Happy Monday everybody! Did we ever set goals for this week?
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It's Thursday...did anyone else weigh in? I did and lost another 0.8 pounds!! Yay!!
  • BrendaW1
    BrendaW1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi. My name is Brenda. I joined yesterday so just started.
    My starting weight 189

Start Weight; 189
    Goal Weight: 135

1030961.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I weighed in this morning at 139lbs so down 2.5 pounds :laugh: !!!!!!!
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    I wasn't able to weigh in on Thursday. My fiance's grandfather died and we were out of town all week doing funeral stuff. I tried to track my food on my iPhone, though, and I think I did pretty good. I weighed in this morning and I was down over 3 lbs!

I hope everyone else had such a good week :)
  • soundofsong
    Options
    I haven't logged in for like a month. I'm back now though! Since my weight keeps spirling up and down I changed my previous starting weight to what my biggest keeps going up to. So now I am back down a bit and doing a lot better. What happened to this group? Did I miss the name? Is anyone else posting anywhere???
  • tabbysue
    tabbysue Posts: 8
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS TABBY, MY STARTING WEIGHT IS 152LBS..... MY GOAL IS TO GET DOWN TO 138LBS FOR RIGHT NOW.

BUT I AM JOINING THE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD SO MY TOTAL AND COMPLETE GOAL IS TO GET DOWN TO A 120LBS!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • cflo103
    Options
    Just started this last night! Would love any and ALL support!

SW = 135

GW = 120 by June

I want to do it the healthy way and keep it off =)