Hot pants?

Options
I would like to know what people think about wearing hot pants during a work out?

Replies

• Charbonie1
    Options
    What exactly do you mean by 'hot pants'?
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you mean by 'hot pants'?
    http://bit.ly/X8tUxA
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Will not work as advertised
  • medeamama
    medeamama Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had a pair and wore them all the time. Never lost an ounce, but I found them motivating because I felt like I was working hard. I also think it increased my flexibility because I was warmer.

I stopped wear them and started doing MFP and found real success!

That said, I saw a girl at the gym with them this week and commented about them because I had never seen anyone else with them ever. I think I made her feel sad because I told her I didn't lose any weight with them. Oh well.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Google image produces pictures of butt cheeks hanging out, boy shorts (which are underwear), and a woman bending over with no clothing and full view of her vagina. I'm gonna go ahead and make the men here hate me and say no, it's not appropriate.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    So many reasons I would never wear short shorts to they gym but the main too are:

1) Discusting!: There is not way my butt cheeks will touch any of the equipment! My skin must be protected even if it is by a thin layer of yoga pants

2) Butt cheeks hanging while on the elliptical or treadmill is not a hot look for anyone. I don't care how good of a body you have it is still not something I want to see.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Do you mean "Zaggora Hot Pants"?? They are a scam.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's how my grandmother referred to shorts.