1 year ago

Options
I haven't been on mfp for a year yet but I do have something awesome to share. Then versus now. I've lost 71 pounds in the last year. 45 from March till now. I haven't lost anything since October. Been gaining and losing the same 10 pounds but that's about to be over. Roughly 8 pounds away from my goal!

537403_129725537193696_1072222252_n_zps914b1a57.jpg

Replies

• dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on mfp for a year yet but I do have something awesome to share. Then versus now. I've lost 71 pounds in the last year. 45 from March till now. I haven't lost anything since October. Been gaining and losing the same 10 pounds but that's about to be over. Roughly 8 pounds away from my goal!

537403_129725537193696_1072222252_n_zps914b1a57.jpg

Your tattoos are awesome and you look great :D
  • changejen2013
    Options
    WOW great transformation!!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you look amazing great job!
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    great job! (and super awesome tats ;) )
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and the little robot who could :) I love you, Kara!! You're a daily inspiration to me! (plus you keep me going when I start to freak out and melt down :P )
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and the little robot who could :) I love you, Kara!! You're a daily inspiration to me! (plus you keep me going when I start to freak out and melt down :P )

Hehe thank you Dawna! I love you bunches!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.....well done!
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow - what an inspiration!!
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    WOW that is great......I am hoping to be there in a year.....absolutely amazing you are a great inspiration. You are a beautiful person!!!
  • brooklyngirl19
    brooklyngirl19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look so amazing. You are an inspiration to me! Thank you thank you for posting. Great job!
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! I hope to also be a success as you are!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I always say, if I can do it, anyone can.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Bump
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    great transformation!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    oh flippin 'eck.....you look incredible hun. WELL DONE, YOU SHOULD FEEL INCREDIBLY PROUD
    X
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Great work and tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :D
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! And your art work is amaze!
  • dkaryna
    dkaryna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    awesome! Great Job!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Definitely a lot of hard work and effort went into your transformation and it shows!

I adore all your ink and am curious, as your body was shrinking, how did your tattoos hold up to the change? (I'm tattooed as well)

Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!