Ripped In 30? Bought that instead of 30 Day Shred.

Options
Anyone else using Ripped In 30? I started day one of my first week yesterday and I feel great today. Alittle sore and oh my when I kept saying omg Im going to puke because well I felt like I was going to toss my cookies all over the living room floor half way trough day one. Hopefully day 2 today wont be as bad because I know whats coming.

Replies

• reneaaa
    Options
    I think it'll probably take some getting used to. I'm probably going to start insanity next week. I wouldn't normally do it, but my neighbors have it, so I can borrow it for free.
  • ericadianethompson
    Options
    I thought about borrowing my friends P90x they had great results with it. Im going to try to get through this dvd , because If i can do this whole dvd then im ready for p90x if I cant then there is no point in borrowing theirs lol
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    are their links available on you-tube for ripped in 30???
  • ericadianethompson
    Options
    Im not sure.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I did two workouts last week, but started for real today. I'm gonna do 5-6 workouts a week. I've done 30 Day Shred before, and I gotta say I like this one much better.
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I found Ripped In 30 for $10 at Walmart! I had never tried a workout dvd before and was excited! I was sweating so much by the end and I was feeling the soreness kicking in by that evening. I was only able to do it for 3 days before I 'fell off the wagon' but I plan on starting back up next week. For now I wil be using the Wii for my exercise!
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have it. Keep doing Day 1 over and over and then stopping. One of these days I will make it to week 2 but its tough
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I completed week 2 day 4 today. So far so good. I can already see and feel the results. I take Saturday and Sunday's off. I downhill ski on the weekens so doing the workout and skiing would be way to much for my knees. My knees are sore today, however I skied over 30 miles this weekend so that doesn't help.

Stick it out you'll be amazed!
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you ! 30 miles skiing . I hope to get that much energy one day .
  • ashleywingo7
    ashleywingo7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've had Ripped in 30 for about a month now. Man, I wish I would've started it when I bought it! :ohwell: I've only done days 1 and 2 so far. I absolutely love it however day 2 I had no breath at the end! I'm far more out of shape then I thought! I love how fast paced it is and its a short workout with results.