Happy 1 year to me!

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
Last Friday was a special day for me! Its been one year today when I started my journey to change my life! I have been able to lose the weight, keep it off, and maintain for 12 months. There is no looking back for me, and I have never been happier with my lifestyle now. I be will toasting with my skinny girl wine tonight! Cheers to all the people that supported me on this long road of hard work. I will never forget the people who stuck by my side! Thank you Beachbody for transforming this once shy insecure unhappy person into a woman who i was meant be! Thank you to my naysayers who helped me push through the workouts and said i would gain it back in 6 months. Your motivation helped me so much :) and most of all Thank you to my husband and kids for their never-ending support and love and keeping me accountable. My family is my "why" . They inspire me everyday to be a better wife and mom! ♥ cheers to 1 year, and many many more:) feel free to add me !

29947503_3361.jpg

Replies

• blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Congratulations!!!
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    Awesome!!
    Congratulations!
    :flowerforyou:
  • victoriaspencer14203
    Options
    OMG you look amazing. You've given me so much hope because my body isn't much different to how yours was with the big belly and skin. You look amazing. Perhaps my stomach can look like your one day :D

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary :D

xxxx
  • crysta1000
    crysta1000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, and WOW!! Congrats on your amazing body transformation :)
  • TerriBerri35
    TerriBerri35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Great job! :)
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yeah baby!!!!
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and determination paid huge dividends. Keep up the great work.
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!!! What an inspiration.
  • kwindsor3
    Options
    Bravo! Congrats on the anniversary!:smile:
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are sooooo awesome..!! I used to do Beachbody until my arthritis flaired up, can't get on the floor. Let's say...can get on the floor, hard getting off of it...hahaha. But that is an excellent program. So proud of you to have set out what you said you were going to do and kept it off. It will be interesting to see how I look in my first year this fall.

You inspire not only me but others to say...hey, I can do this too. Knowing this is a life style change and not a diet is worth it's weight in gold to me. It finally clicked and so glad for it.. Keep up the good work which I know you will do.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    WOW You have AMAZING results! Congratulations to ya!
  • OoOJennieOoO
    OoOJennieOoO Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so proud of you, I am so unmotivated because I feel like my stomach will never get flat like it once was. but your before and after picture has proven me wrong. I am so happy for you! your picture has motivated me so much! Thank you =]
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Brilliant...well done!
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You Rock!!!
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! You look amazing! Congratulations...I hope to be here with you in one year!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • tephey
    tephey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing!! Way to go lady! Your new body rocks!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    WOW!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you look much happier
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!