• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Viva las Vegas - ZZ Top
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Viva las Vegas - ZZ Top

shutup and put your money where your mouth is that's what you get for waking up in vegas ~ Katy Perry
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Put something in your mouth - nickelback
  • Elokyn
    Options

Let's give em somethin to talk about, how about looooveee ~Bonnie Raitt
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Oh-it must have been while you were kissing me
    You took the words right out of my mouth
    And I swear it's true
    I was just about to say I love you
    ~MEATLOAF
  • Elokyn
    Options

Oh-it must have been while you were kissing me
    You took the words right out of my mouth
    And I swear it's true
    I was just about to say I love you
    ~MEATLOAF

I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. ~ John Michael Montgomery
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Wheel in the SKY keeps on turnin' I don't know where I'll be tomorrow... - Journey
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Big WHEEL keep on turnin' - Proud Mary - CCR
  • catrinav2005
    Options
    He got a big ego, such a huge ego. I love his big ego, it's too much. He talk like this cause he can back it up! - Beyonce
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    A little TOO late, I'm a litte TOO gone, a little TOO tired of this hanging on - A Little Too Late - Toby Keith
  • Elokyn
    Options
    A little TOO late, I'm a litte TOO gone, a little TOO tired of this hanging on - A Little Too Late - Toby Keith

little bitty pretty one, come on and talk to meeee lovely lovely laughing one come sit down on my kneee ~Thurston Harris
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    little bitty pretty one, come on and talk to meeee lovely lovely laughing one come sit down on my kneee ~Thurston Harris

Easy now don't let my love flow out of you, please remember I want you to COME to - Easy Now - Eric Clapton
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    One thing I can tell you is you've got to be free, COME together right now over me. - Come Together - The Beatles
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    'Cause I'm as FREE as a bird now, And this bird you can not change. Lord knows, I can't change. - Freebird - Skynyrd
  • Elokyn
    Options
    'Cause I'm as FREE as a bird now, And this bird you can not change. Lord knows, I can't change. - Freebird - Skynyrd

LORD KNOWS I'm a drinkin man sent honky tonk angels to the promised land I heard that he could turn the water to wine, any man that can do that is a good friend of mine. ~Cal Smith
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    LORD KNOWS I'm a drinkin man sent honky tonk angels to the promised land I heard that he could turn the water to wine, any man that can do that is a good friend of mine. ~Cal Smith

Its the HONKY TONK women, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, the HONKY TONK blues. - Honky Tonk Woman - Stones
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Its the HONKY TONK women, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, the HONKY TONK blues. - Honky Tonk Woman - Stones
    I'm redneck woman
    And I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raisin'
    And I say "hey y'all" and "Yee Haw"
    ~Gretchen Wilson
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    WOMAN oh WOMAN have you got cheating on your mind, on your mind There's something wrong between us that your laughter cannot hide And you're afraid to let your eyes meet mine - Have You Got Cheating On Your Mind - Glen Campbell ( or Gary Puckett)
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    You can't HIDE your lyin' EYES. And your smile is a thin disguise, I thought by now you'd realize There ain't no way to HIDE your lyin EYES. - Lyin' Eyes - The Eagles
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    SMILE, though your heart is aching SMILE, even though it's breaking When there are clouds in the sky You'll get by... - Michael Jackson

It would be great if this thread picked up some activity - While I enjoy playing by myself I could use the help. :smile: