Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello community, could use more friends.

I'm trying to trim body fat, and get buff and ripped. What about you? Would love for you to add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• :(
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there!

I am looking to loose my belly fat, not real interested in getting ripped ;-) and overall improve my health and fitness level. I could use a few more friends as well!
  • It will happen!
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    feel free to ad me. I am on a lot like everyday.
  • Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    I'm looking to get thin and slender. Not very into muscle. Since i'm a girl i don't want to get ripped. I am looking for supportive and motivating friends though! Anyone feel free to add me
  • Very nice!
  • I'm looking to get thin and slender. Not very into muscle. Since i'm a girl i don't want to get ripped. I am looking for supportive and motivating friends though! Anyone feel free to add me

You wont get bulky if you lift weights. Thats a common misconception. Its one of the worst misconceptions you could ever hear.
  • Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    With a bod like that at 99 years old, I was afraid I couldn't keep up! :wink:
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'm looking to get thin and slender. Not very into muscle. Since i'm a girl i don't want to get ripped. I am looking for supportive and motivating friends though! Anyone feel free to add me

You wont get bulky if you lift weights. Thats a common misconception. Its one of the worst misconceptions you could ever hear.

literally the most true thing ever
  • I'm looking to get thin and slender. Not very into muscle. Since i'm a girl i don't want to get ripped. I am looking for supportive and motivating friends though! Anyone feel free to add me

literally the most true thing ever

Yup
  • I'm in it to find my old athletic self...ripped and in shape works too! Add me
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Buff and ripped is always a good goal.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Sure, add away
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    I want to trim down my waistline, build muscle & increase my strength

I am far from becoming "ripped" anytime soon, but that would be sweet