Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need support of friends

Hello,

My name is Martha. I have tried this in the past but did not have a lot of friends for support I am trying it again as i need some encoragement to help with my weight loss plan.

Replies

• Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    add Me :flowerforyou: The same happened to me this is my 3rd time around and I am totally serious about it!!!:bigsmile:
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Same here, I lacked motivation and support! Starting fresh now and plan to stick to it :) x
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Me as well. I let my goals get sidetracked and this time I plan on doing it!!
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    same here add me if you like! the more motivation the better! i think thats why i have done so well this week alone :)
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Add me, I've always got side tracked in the past, this time I am determined!!! :tongue:
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Getting sidetracked is always my biggest downfall...Feel free to add me. Always room for new friends!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Sent you a Friend Request!! :smile:
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Be glad to support and motivate :-)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    anyone can add me I am on everyday trying to support and motivate which I also need as I have 80lbs to lose
  • Add me. I need support as well
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    :wink: Hi, I just sent you a friend request!
  • You can add me too! I'll be starting my weight loss this week, and I am so excited :)
  • Hello Im Ange, Im new to this and i know i would like to lose weight and to boost my self-esteem back up. this weight gain is not helping me so much , I certainly need encouragement , I can encourage other people no problem but cant seem to encourage myself.I hope by joining on here it can help me accomplish my goals as i would like to weigh 155 as of right now im 190 hating this, i know i can do it with a lil help of friends.

• Add me also. I have lost 50 pounds so far. I would like to be supportive and I also need support.