Need support of friends

Options
Hello,

My name is Martha. I have tried this in the past but did not have a lot of friends for support I am trying it again as i need some encoragement to help with my weight loss plan.

Replies

• Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    add Me :flowerforyou: The same happened to me this is my 3rd time around and I am totally serious about it!!!:bigsmile:
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here, I lacked motivation and support! Starting fresh now and plan to stick to it :) x
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me as well. I let my goals get sidetracked and this time I plan on doing it!!
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    same here add me if you like! the more motivation the better! i think thats why i have done so well this week alone :)
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've always got side tracked in the past, this time I am determined!!! :tongue:
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Getting sidetracked is always my biggest downfall...Feel free to add me. Always room for new friends!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sent you a Friend Request!! :smile:
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Be glad to support and motivate :-)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I am on everyday trying to support and motivate which I also need as I have 80lbs to lose
  • Rosanna14
    Options
    Add me. I need support as well
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi, I just sent you a friend request!
  • MrsJennyPugh
    Options
    You can add me too! I'll be starting my weight loss this week, and I am so excited :)
  • Silentshewolf76
    Options
    Hello Im Ange, Im new to this and i know i would like to lose weight and to boost my self-esteem back up. this weight gain is not helping me so much , I certainly need encouragement , I can encourage other people no problem but cant seem to encourage myself.I hope by joining on here it can help me accomplish my goals as i would like to weigh 155 as of right now im 190 hating this, i know i can do it with a lil help of friends.

• Sizez10
    Options
    Add me also. I have lost 50 pounds so far. I would like to be supportive and I also need support.