30 Day Shred...

Options
A group of friends and I are starting the 30 Day Shred today. I was curious how to log this as exercise. I don't see it as a listed option. Also, I'd love to hear your results and see pictures! I'm really hoping to tone up with this. :)

Replies

• hcimler715
    Options
    I read on a board somewhere here that you should log it as circuit training, general and 25 minutes time. There unfortunately seems to be no specific log for it. I just got the DVD in the mail and am starting tonight...6 months post baby, hoping it works!
  • LFields620
    LFields620 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay! Thanks for the help! :)

Good luck with yours! I'm hoping I see big results the way others have.
  • zazu22
    zazu22 Posts: 29
    Options
    if you download the app "calories burned calculator" it tells you exactly how much a person your weight burns doing it (and it includes the 3 diff levels!) the app image look like a chalk board with little stick fiures lifting weights....I am also doing 30 day shred on day 9 moving to level 2 on wed! :) its AWESOME!
  • AJandKenz84
    Options
    I just found the app for calories burned calculator and I am getting a few results. Can you tell me which version you have.... Malay Patel or kremerapps or ????
    Thank you so much!
  • LFields620
    LFields620 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It'll be the Malay one, because it's got the chalkboard that was mentioned. I'm going to load and try it now. Thanks! :)