friends in VA?

Options
Looking for friends / supporters / encouragers in Virginia (mainly). New to My Fit.

Replies

• Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm from VA. I grew up in Arlington and went to William and Mary in Williamsburg. I'm in NY now, but I'm a Virginian born and raised.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Though still fairly new myself, I live in the Fairfax area. Feel free to add me/drop a line if you'd like :smile:

- Alan
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I was born/raised in northern Virginia, but now live in the Shenandoah Valley. Virginia is a lovely state. :-)
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Arlington, VA 'er here! Born & Raised! :)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I was born/raised in northern Virginia, but now live in the Shenandoah Valley. Virginia is a lovely state. :-)

What part?!?! I'm from Strasburg and from some of your pics it looks like you were in the Luray / Woodstock area
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

What part?!?! I'm from Strasburg and from some of your pics it looks like you were in the Luray / Woodstock area

Some of them are from that area! I live near Harrisonburg now.
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I lived in the Hampton Roads area for about 10-12 years up until 2004, then I moved to MN. Worked for the Portsmouth PD and lived in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake and Portsmouth.
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I live in Chesterfield. Feel free to add me.
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Born in Arlington and now living in loudoun county leesburg area feel free to add me :)
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    I currently live in MD, but will likely relocate to Loudon County in the near future. Feel free to add me. Welcome to MFP.
  • vpsorrels
    vpsorrels Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add friends? Help would be appreciated here please.