Hello!!!

Options
Hello all!

Just found this site yesterday, and I must say I've been looking for something like this to help manage my food intake for a while.

OK now about me hmm..as my nickname suggests I am a law enforcement officer in NH. I come from a combination of both a military and high tech background. I'm 35 years old.

I really don't need to loose much weight, around 10 lbs would be nice. I plan on using this site more to just manage my daily calorie, protein, carb, and fat intake to make sure its in line with what I think my body may be needing and to make adjustments as necessary.

Most of my excercise and nutrional knowledge comes from both reading and doing. I'm by far not an expert but I'll be glad to help when I can.

Talk to you all soon!

-Chris

Replies

• nhlawguy
    Options
    Hello all!

Just found this site yesterday, and I must say I've been looking for something like this to help manage my food intake for a while.

OK now about me hmm..as my nickname suggests I am a law enforcement officer in NH. I come from a combination of both a military and high tech background. I'm 35 years old.

I really don't need to loose much weight, around 10 lbs would be nice. I plan on using this site more to just manage my daily calorie, protein, carb, and fat intake to make sure its in line with what I think my body may be needing and to make adjustments as necessary.

Most of my excercise and nutrional knowledge comes from both reading and doing. I'm by far not an expert but I'll be glad to help when I can.

Talk to you all soon!

-Chris
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chris. I wish you luck.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • hermoine159
    Options
    welcome and good luck i have only been doing this for two days so hopefully it will work once again good luck... :smile: