Third time's the charm ;)

Options
Hello, I'm Nicole. This is my third, yes third, weight loss journey. *hangs head in shame* After I graduated high school in 2005 I lost 85 lbs in about a year. I got married and had a baby in 2008 and gained back every pound in the span of 2 years. In 2011 I joined MFP and lost over 40 lbs in 5 months and for some reason gave up shortly after that. :( Actually, I gave up because I felt that the cosmos hated me and it wasn't fair that I had to do this AGAIN. When in all actuality I had no one to blame but myself. I was tired of having to count calories, especially when my husband gets to eat whatever he wants and doesn't gain an ounce (so not fair!) Whereas if I would have stuck with it, I would have been at my goal weight a year ago :(. So, the moral of the story is Don't Give Up! or you will be in my shoes, a seemingly never-ending circle of losing and gaining. But that is changing now! I have never formally introduced myself on this site but this time I figured, why not? I also would like to have some friends on here :) So here's a little info about myself. I'm 26, 5'4, stay at home mom and wife, I have a 4 year old daughter and 2 shih tzus, and I love to laugh. If you have any or all of this criteria please feel free to send me a friend request ;)

Replies

• HopeAnchorstheSoul
    HopeAnchorstheSoul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I sent you a request. I've got a little more to lose than you but I'm here for the long haul. You can do it!
  • hardymommy123
    hardymommy123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I could have written this myself. Except I don't have dogs. I have 4 kids though....lol. I will send you a request. We can do it this time!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Third? Don't feel bad hun, I've lost count at how many times I've been on the gain/lose merry-go-round. Third, fourth, however many times, just remember that you can do it. :)
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request :)
  • HopeAnchorstheSoul
    HopeAnchorstheSoul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump