hot pink jewelry

Options
jw17695
jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
I am looking for hot pink jewelry. Somethingas close to classy as you can get with hot pink. It's for a wedding. Any ideas?

Replies

• IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    Forever 21 has great Fashion Jewelry at affordable prices. Also, Claires has Prom/Wedding Jewelry too.:smile:
  • Mickey73
    Mickey73 Posts: 19
    Options
    Charming Charlie's has every color of jewelry and any style you want. Check it out they have a website too. Good luck!
  • jw17695
    Options
    I tried Clares and will check Sam Moon tomorrow. I'm on the JTV website now. (I'm not sure where a Forever 21 is in location to me.) I've never heard of Charming Charlie's. I'll have to google that too. Thanks guys!
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    www.etsy.com
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Kohl's maybe
  • IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    LOL :heart: Forever21.com It's over here in California
  • jw17695
    Options
    Holy cow! I went to Sam Moon today and was completely unprepared for what I had walked into. Good news is, I survived and got most of the jewelry I was looking for. If you have one near you, check it out!
  • bowlerchick496
    Options
    you need to check Lia Sophia.com they have amazing jewelry at good prices depending on your budget. these signature pieces are so amazing celebs in Hollywood are wearing them. check it out and host you own party like me!
  • jw17695
    Options
    Thanks guys. You have all been so much help. I found the stone "Pink Topaz" which seems to be the exact shade of hot pink I'm looking for.