Day 1 and need support

Options
CHello well today is day 1 and I know the first 2 weeks are the hardest yet I have set my mind that this can and will be done I have bounced up and down the diet scale but most of all I have used my csection as an excuse for way to long my youngest is 4. I want to be healthy and not make other excuses why I dont want to go places when the truth is I hate the way I look and feel,I am new to this and could use all the help I can get.Thanks!

Replies

• Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome! Let's do this! :D
  • suz2411
    suz2411 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome..today is my 2nd day! add me as a friend and we can do this together! Im the queen of excuses but its time to change!

Heres to a happy,healthy and thinner 2013 :-)
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on making a commitment to be healthy :happy:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a lot of support here!
  • ashallbro3
    Options
    Great job
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You say you have your mind set, and that the main thing. You're going to have to want it!
    Remember it's a marathon and not a sprint, you can do it!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    CHello well today is day 1 and I know the first 2 weeks are the hardest yet I have set my mind that this can and will be done I have bounced up and down the diet scale but most of all I have used my csection as an excuse for way to long my youngest is 4. I want to be healthy and not make other excuses why I dont want to go places when the truth is I hate the way I look and feel,I am new to this and could use all the help I can get.Thanks!

My youngest is starting school soon. Don't think I can use baby weight as the excuse anymore! Feel free to add me and we'll get through this :) Good luck!