HI NEED ADVICE ON NUTRITION

fastlane26
fastlane26 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
HI EVEYONE MY NAME IS MIKE AND I NEED ADVICE ON NUTRITION I THINK I HAVE TOO LITTLE AND MAYBE IM CUTTING OUT TOO MUCH FOODS AND SODIUM AND STUFF MY BODY IS GOING IN SURVIVAL MODE. PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE AND HELP ME TY SO MUCH I WORK OUT ALOT TOO LIKE 10 TOO 15 HOURS A WEEKS

Replies

• fastlane26
    HI EVEYONE MY NAME IS MIKE AND I NEED ADVICE ON NUTRITION I THINK I HAVE TOO LITTLE AND MAYBE IM CUTTING OUT TOO MUCH FOODS AND SODIUM AND STUFF MY BODY IS GOING IN SURVIVAL MODE. PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE AND HELP ME TY SO MUCH I WORK OUT ALOT TOO LIKE 10 TOO 15 HOURS A WEEKS IM LOOSING WEIGHT BUT I WANT TOO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE AND TONE UP AND HAVE ENERGY AGAIN LOL IM ALWAYS TIRED AND WORKOUTS ARE GETTING WEAKER EVERY MORNING I POST ALL MY DAILY FOODS
  • fastlane26
    HI EVEYONE MY NAME IS MIKE AND I NEED ADVICE ON NUTRITION I THINK I HAVE TOO LITTLE AND MAYBE IM CUTTING OUT TOO MUCH FOODS AND SODIUM AND STUFF MY BODY IS GOING IN SURVIVAL MODE. PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE AND HELP ME TY SO MUCH I WORK OUT ALOT TOO LIKE 10 TOO 15 HOURS A WEEKS IM LOOSING WEIGHT BUT I WANT TOO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE AND TONE UP AND HAVE ENERGY AGAIN LOL IM ALWAYS TIRED AND WORKOUTS ARE GETTING WEAKER EVERY MORNING I POST ALL MY DAILY FOODS
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Hi Mike
    You should be aiming to eat all your calories (including workout calories) and be as close as possible to the MFP calories maybe slightly under ( 50 -100 cals at most).This needs to be done as healthy as possible including all food groups (sorry beer is not a food group). You also need to eat little and often. For example my normal morning would be at 7 o’clock a bowl of muesli with skimmed milk and a table spoon of peanut butter (eaten separately of course) and a cup of tea. The peanut butter is to start my protein of for the day. Then about 10 am I’ll have 2 pieces of fruit, say a banana and apple, then again at about 11.30 – 12 o’clock an orange and pear this is so that I’m getting healthy sugars, fibre and vitamins. Then at about 1 o’clock I’ll have my lunch which is one of three things, 2 whole wheat pita breads with either a tuna and cucumber, sardine’s or 2 scramble eggs. In the afternoon I’ll have a protein shake after my 2 hour workout (normally everyday) this would be about 3.30 -4 o’clock and when I get home I’ll have an activia fibre yoghurt. Then my evening meal which will be whatever the family is having regardless and finally a glass of milk and another tablespoon of peanut butter before I go bed to keep my metabolism going through the night. This works for me but you have to be very disciplined.
    I hope this helps and good luck Jay
This discussion has been closed.