reheating chicken

Options
Dont know where to post this but what are your thoughts on reheating a cooked chicken breast ?

hate eating it cold at lunch on a cold day !

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If you use a microwave, put a damp paper towel on the top to keep it from drying out.
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If you have one a toaster oven is awesome for reheating food. A big oven takes too long and isn't needed for a small piece of food and a microwave usually makes leftovers nasty in one way or another. Many office break rooms have a toaster oven these days.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I hate reheating chicken, it just doesn't taste the same.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    If you use a microwave, put a damp paper towel on the top to keep it from drying out.

This works every time.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hate everything about reheating chicken. The texture, the taste, blehh. Not sure if this will help but if you are eating it plain like that, maybe instead try incorporating it into healthy wraps, salads, soups, etc. It livens up the taste a bit and wont be so dry.

Another option, and this is my favorite!!!! I love SMOKED chicken!!! My dad is big on his Smoker, and it tastes absolutely amazing. Even the next day or day after that!!! I don't know what it does but I cant get enough of it.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I hate reheating chicken, it just doesn't taste the same.

Agreed
  • Melissajo44
    Melissajo44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I absolutely refuse to eat leftover chicken! Never ever ever tastes the same!
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    It tastes worse, but it's still great, I think.