just starting

Options
I am a stay at home mom of one..Looking to shed weight..looking for like minded people with the same struggle..so far really liking this site..Takes the guess work out of dieting..Now just need the will power..

Replies

• Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 2. Just started really logging yesterday. Feel free to add me!
  • clynn84
    clynn84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey! I just started as well! I am trying to lose weight while learning how to eat healthier and get into a regular workout routine to help me look amazing for my 10 year class reunion this coming July! I am looking for people to help keep me motivated and I am happy to do the same. Feel free to add me!
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    Hi im a working mum of 2! I lost 35lb on here a few months back, gave up after going back to work part time and gained 11lb! but am back to shift the last 40lb! feel free to add me x
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Remember to log the food, even when your willpower is lacking. You may have a bad day, but you can try and save the week :wink:
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom of one. I started about 2 weeks ago. feel free to add me =)
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of one..Looking to shed weight..looking for like minded people with the same struggle..so far really liking this site..Takes the guess work out of dieting..Now just need the will power..

"No! Try not.
    Do, or do not.
    There is no try."

Yoda
  • ericagwynn
    Options
    I am a working mom and wife. I am diabetic (insulin dependent). I am always tired never in a good mood and I just feel heavy and I just cant simply get motivated. I really can use some help.
  • attheendofmyrope
    Options
    First day and getting excited to try this. Can you lose with coming under the suggested calories for the day? Or try to meet that number. Anyone?