Are there any HOMESTUCKS here on MFP?

veggieshark
veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
I'm desperate to know if I'm the only one. I'd love to add you all.
For those who are confused and don't know, Homestuck is a massive webcomic written by Andrew Hussie, complete with ultra-fans, AMAZING fan-written official music, cosplaying, con-swamping, fanfics, anything you can think of really.

Wikipedia has a surprisingly good explanation of the comic if you're interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestuck

tumblr_static_1z6xmj4.gif
(and yes Terezi is my patron troll)

Replies

• mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Oh my God. My best friends are OBSESSED. I know a little bit about it from listening to them, but I saw this and it made me laugh
  • veggieshark
    Oh my God. My best friends are OBSESSED. I know a little bit about it from listening to them, but I saw this and it made me laugh
    Well thank god I found someone who at least KNOWS about it
  • mikoodles
    I do know who Ryan North is though, Hussie's friend? I enjoy him very much.
  • veggieshark
    I do know who Ryan North is though, Hussie's friend? I enjoy him very much.
    Dinosaur Comics ^-^
  • mikoodles

Haha sorry I can be of more help. You don't look like the typical Homestuck though... You're very dainty and cutsie. Nothing like the girls I see at the meets... then again they are all in costumes so.... lol
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    I have a couple of friends who love it but, personally, I've yet to attempt the massive challenge of getting completely immersed in it. Call me lazy... :smile:
  • veggieshark

Haha sorry I can be of more help. You don't look like the typical Homestuck though... You're very dainty and cutsie. Nothing like the girls I see at the meets... then again they are all in costumes so.... lol
    If you look through my pictures, you'll see me in the beginnings of my Dave Strider cosplay. I'm pretty androgynous honestly. It helps for cosplay. I spent all of my Christmas money on a blonde wig, black jeans, and a Dave Strider shirt so that I can cosplay. I just need chest binders and aviators. Luckily my sister has a katana.
  • veggieshark
    I have a couple of friends who love it but, personally, I've yet to attempt the massive challenge of getting completely immersed in it. Call me lazy... :smile:
    Attempt! Hussie stated that Homestuck is ending this year. I'm guessing April 13th but I could be wrong.
    But honestly this fandom consumes and destroys your life it's wonderful
  • homestuck is beautiful, I went to a nearby con as John last year!
  • Im a homestuck-er lol :)
  • Yeah, I'm def. Homestuck.
    I don't cosplay or really get involved, my my two favorite characters are Gamzee and Equius

edit:
    your progress tracker is DIVINE, OP.