Taylor Mattson (:

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Taylor Mattson. I am a 22 yr old female from NC. I have just recently got married to my husband, Michael. We will celebrate our first wedding anniversary on May 5, 2013! As of right now I weigh about 230 lbs. My goal weight is 175. I just started my dieting and exercising over the weekend. I am brand new to this and have not tried dieting in the past. If anyone has any suggestions or advice they would be greatly appreciated! Good luck to all of you! (:

Replies

• Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you just start logging what you're eating it will truly open your eyes to things. I know it did for me. Also don't put too much pressure on yourself. You will slip up. You will have bad days. You just have to make sure you don't let them dictate your life. Good luck! Feel free to add me. I'll be around for a long time :)
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ^tay my best friend....hey honey...so glad you joined. you really will see a big difference in ur habits as long as you remember to log what u eat. I know i pay so much more attention to what i eat now and i think before i eat. good luck darlin and you know where to find me:flowerforyou:
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just log your calories! I've lost 33 lbs doing relatively no exercise so far, i started really close to the same weight as you but still have a ways to go! Just be honest with yourself!

Add me for support :) I log every day
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    take it one meal at a time, if u fall off the diet one meal just remember tghe next meal is a new start;) best of luck to you
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP. It's an awesome place to be! You don't realize how much you actually eat in a day until you log it. Anyways, i'm 25 years old. Feel free to add me!