Huge NSV for my self esteem!

Options
So I just had a HUGE NSV that makes me feel so much better after the mediocre (at best) day that I had. I came home to find that I had a request from some girls I went to undergrad with who had just started a fitness group on Facebook. The message they included with their invitation said something along the lines that I was an inspiration for them to get healthy and get active and that they loved reading my blog. I just started my blog and I didn't really think anyone read it, so it was really nice to hear that. But the nicest thing to hear was that they thought that *I* was an inspiration! Never would I have ever thought that I would be an inspiration to get healthy!

I'm on cloud nine right now :):)

Replies

• nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Options
    Go you! I'm glad that that little note made you realize that all your hard work is paying off! Having a good self-esteem is a part of being an overall healthy person as well!
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome.:smile: Nothing better , makes it all worth while .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!