Back Again

Options
Hello, I've tried this 4-5 times (deleted accounts as I forget my name and didn't care)
But I'm at the point where I'm sick of myself being overweight, I'm not huge, but I definitely need to lose 40 lbs or so, I have a few disabilities, OCD, Anxiety Disorder (Panic Attacks all the time) Tourettes, etc, basically a lot of mental health disorders. I also have a learning disability too. Anyways, Since being on my meds for the last 8 years, I've slowly put on over 50 lbs (ish) I want to be thin again and a healthy weight. If anyone wants to be my friend, that would be great!

Cheers!

Replies

• sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is my second time, I am Bipolar II, meds for 7 years so far, just stopped drinking, have the maturity of a whoopie cushion, and compulsively write what is on my mind, need to lose 35 pounds - looks like we have a lot in common?

Friend me. What's the worst that could happen?
  • Haddix157
    Options
    I added youuu :D
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will add you as well. I dont have so much of a problem losing it but keeping it off is where I fail. So thought I would start here and find some friends to motivate me to keep up with a healthy lifestyle
  • n2zealCarolynFile
    Options
    Hi, all! I am looking for contacts in order to keep motivated, especially when (or if) I start to "plateau". I started on the Zeal for Life Health and Wellness, as well as the Weight Management plan on January 2nd. So far it has been great--I have lost eighteen pounds, eliminated my daily 12 cups of coffee and 2 - 3 5-Hour Energy drinks, and even reduced my daily insulin intake by half. And I feel great! I do need to start on an exercise program, though! michaeljudd73, and anyone else interested, I would love to inspire and be inspired by you!
    I have a lot of weight to lose (ideally, about 125 pounds), but I just haven't been able to as yet. I hope that, together, we can all help each other! Have a wonderful and blessed day!