Needing some fitness buddies!!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just started using MFP pretty actively (I was a casual user before--just tracking food/workouts on my own), but I'm realizing how much more fun/productive it is when you have other people with the same goals and speaking the same health oriented "language." I'm 29 and have started getting into using the gym more, but also have loved getting my butt kicked w/ Jillian Michaels DVDs. Anyway, I'm looking for people to add for mutual inspiration and encouragement!

Replies

• skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Added you, I need inspiration and encouragement too.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile. MY goals are fitness related too. IT's a lifetime commitment! Not something I'm trying to "fix."

Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!
  • NyeeNyee
    NyeeNyee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too!
  • MustangSally62
    Options
    Hi, I'm needing some encouragement too. We can buddy up & help each other out if you like.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I added you!
  • srh57005
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! Keep the adds/messages coming! Looking forward to working together to get healthy!!
  • xoxmorgan
    Options
    I'll add you as well! Anybody feel free to add me
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with more motivation myself! I'll add anyone. :)
  • ll48
    ll48 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    i have trying to knock off 20 lbs for about a yr. but I have never gotten really serious until now. I would like a buddy to help me stay on track. I haven't done this before. If interested text back.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I just started the 30 day slim down with Jillian's dvd's.
  • Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs at first, now I am just lifting and going to the gym 5x week. I added you. Anyone feel free to add me as well :)
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I also was a casual user all last summer/fall but now I'm on my game! Everyone please add me! I'm always good for encouragement and a WTG!
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Added u. My main fitness is running. I had lost 67 lbs after a job change gained some back but I will get back to where I was
  • meg041009
    meg041009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added u ! I joined with friends and they all fell off ! I do soo much better when I have someone to challenge and motivate me !!